I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well, although it's Tuesday, I have no therapy news or videos! Apparently Alex thinks St. Patrick's Day is a holiday that she's entitled to rest on, so she was an extreme "Lazy Daisy" as I like to call her. She pretty much wanted no part of therapy today and wasn't budging!!

Although my maiden name is DePasquale, my mother's maiden name is Harvey. She's pointed out to Zach several times that his great grandfather and great great grandmother were from Ireland. (When I was single, my mom would mail me St. Patrick's Day cards addressed to Donna O'DePasquale!) Aaron's family is part Irish too, so we're not just showing our Irish pride just because it's St. Patrick's Day - i
nstead of videos, here are some pictures of my little Leprechauns!!





Thanks to Grandma Joan for our new shirts :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

GREAT photos! Love them! I, of course, completely forgot all about St. Patrick's Day. oops.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics.....I don't think there is a person on this planet that can compete with your ability to keep the type of photographic journal you do in your life! I am a little jealous! :) Give Bean and Zach the crack a kiss and hug from Aunt Dana!!!