I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

I wanted to do a quick post about Easter and upload a few pictures, but as most know, I'm very camera happy and I took over 150 pictures this weekend! So I decided to just put this quick montage together because I couldn't decide which pictures to post! :) It's not and "Eastery" song, but I love the song I used called Let Them Be Little - and Zach really reminded me of it in all of his excitement about the last few days.

3 comments:

RUBY :) said...

YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL - WHAT A SIGHT FOR A HEART THAT MISSES YOU ALL! WE GET OUR JOY FROM GOD AND IT SURE SHOW ON YOU!!

Christy said...

Loved the montage! Makes our Easter look like crap. haha

Anonymous said...

Dana B said...
You and your montages! You're killing me. I mean I can not get through one w/o a box of kleenex. Love the pics. Zach takes the best pictures. You should send them to a modeling agency. It could pay for his college tuition. More importantly it could pay for all our girly weekends between NY and VA. But my FAVORITE pic...Alex w/ the curlers in her hair. LOVE IT! and LOVE you!