I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Busy Week

It's been an extremely busy week so I haven't had time to post anything. Last weekend Grandpa and Grandma Joan were in town, then Grandma Beverly flew in on Wednesday, and my best friend Dana flew in on Thursday...so we've had a full house. That coupled with soccer and T-ball practice for Zach, dentist appointments, neurology appointments, work, etc., time is just flying by.

Alex is sick right now and we're having some issues with her Mic Key G-tube, so she's not really a happy camper - I seriously doubt we're going to have a good therapy session this afternoon, if we even make it.

One of my new favorite pictures of her:

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh, what problems is she having? We'll talk later. Thanks for your message today. That was very thoughtful of you! She did great and all's good for April 16th! I'll call you soon.