I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Back!

Sorry for the long delay between posts! Aaron and I took a MUCH needed R&R vacation to Cozumel, Mexico. It was so what the Dr. ordered. We went with my brother and my sister-in-law and totally relaxed, took a catamaran sunset boat ride, slept in hammocks on the beach, snorkeled, shopped, read by the pool, ate great food, enjoyed the crystal blue waters, the vegetation (side joke) and each others company. It was an amazing week. Few pictures from the trip...









My mother-in-law flew in from Niagara Falls and stayed with the kids for the week and did amazing job keeping everything organized and running the kids to all the places they needed to be. Despite missing us, the kids did great. My parents came over to visit during the week and stayed Saturday and Sunday and Alex got her Papa fix. I've said it before, but it's so great having such a supportive family and one that actually pushes us to get away and recharge our batteries.

Now, back to reality!!!

2 comments:

Miss Katie said...

Beautiful pictures, Donna. Looks like you guys had a great trip. Hope you are still relaxed :-)

Christy said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! It looks like it was a wonderful vacation! Hope to catch up soon!