I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Big Moment for Zach

Today the training wheels came off Zach's bike and he learned to ride a bike! He's so proud of himself. What a week he's had!





Last night he also went on his very first camping trip with Aaron and the Holton Boys. He loved every part of it. Before they left he packed his "luggage" and must have packed almost every toy he could cram in there - "just in case". They made s'mores on the campfire and he thought it was the "best sandwich" he's ever had. He can't wait to go back again.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wow! No training wheels?! That's impressive. Great job! And I have to agree with him, a s'more is a pretty darn good sandwich!