I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sick and Tired

...of being sick and tired! Ughh, we have ALL been sick with the same lovely virus Alex apparently had - even her nurse showed up today sick. Zach's been spiking 103 - 104, yes I said 104 temps since Friday. He woke me up at 2:30AM this morning crying for water and I swear you could have fried an egg on the kid. Aaron's coughing and miserable, I'm all congested and miserable...it's been great - definitely was not on my 10 ten list of ways to spend the weekend. Alex on the other hand, has turned the corner. HOPEFULLY, the rest of us will not take a week to recover.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I hope you're all better by this weekend. We miss you!