I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I just want to say Happy Father's Day to three of the best dad's I know...my husband, my dad and my father-in-law. Aaron, thank you for all that you do for our children. You truly are the best dad and they are so lucky to have you. Dad and John, thank you for all that you do for us, for your love, your support, and most of all, for being so involved in our lives.





Aaron and Zach enjoyed some male bonding time over video games yesterday at Dave and Busters while Alex and I hung out back on the screen porch. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed lots of snuggle time. Unfortunately she's sick again. I was feeding her last week while she was watching Zach and his buddy sword fighting in the kitchen. At the same time she went to eat a bite, she laughed at the boys being silly and inhaled her food and choked. The very next morning she started with a very wet cough and has been running 101 to 102 fevers. I'm not sure if she aspirated on her food, so we're just watching her really closely right now. She's getting 20-25 minutes of chest PT three times a day and she's on breathing treatments to try and keep her lungs clear. This morning she was "raleing" pretty bad, but she sounded better after her treatment and chest PT.

That's all I have time for now...A very happy birthday to my mom today!! Hopefully it wont be another week before I get to update again!

No comments: