I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Star Student!

We got a letter home on Friday that Zach was nominated to be student of the week this week!  He was nominated by his teacher for demonstrating characteristics of good citizenship, hard work and a helpful attitude.
 
With that he got to be on the school's 'TV' for the morning announcements, he got a certificate, we got to go have lunch with him and he has a bulletin board display in the main hallway.  Not too shabby!!!  He is also student of the week in his classroom - which gives him another set of 'honors' - like being the line leader all week :)
 
Yesterday Aaron and I brought him lunch - and ok, apparently I was embarrassing him by taking pictures in front of his friends.  Sheesh!
 

Here is the bulletin board - you can totally tell by his face he's not thrilled with me!  There wasn't even anyone around :)


 
 
 
Way to go Zach - keep up the good work and stay focused - we are SO proud of you!!!

Yesterday he got his school pictures back too - he is changing and growing so much.  There's such a big difference in him from last year.  I've said it before though and I will say it again - no matter how big he gets, he's always going to be my little man, and, unfortunately, I can't promise I'll stop taking pictures of him or wanting to be around - even if I'm embarrassing him! That's part of my job, isn't it?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 Thats So Sweet.<3 COngrats To You Little One! :) ANd Its True They are ALWAYS Your Babies-No Matter what! :) Love You Cousin! :) Denise xoxo