I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Buddy Ball!

 
Yeay, Buddy Ball is BACK!!!   We are now a baseball player for the Boston Red Sox!  Yes, the big running joke that me, the New Yorker (or Yankee I suppose), is rooting for the Red Sox, but as I said before, I love buddy ball so much I don't care what team she's on!!
 
Alex was SUPER sick for the first game and all of the fun events they had planned so we missed the fist game.  I have not seen my girl that sick in a looooooooooong time. 
 
But she's all better and all smiles now! 
  
 
So here are some pictures from her first game!
She's got her batting helmet on and ready to hit!
 
Her and her buddy waiting for the pitch!
 

 
And they are off for first base!

 
Getting ready to make it to third!

And rounding home!

Getting a "good job" from her friend Greg!

And hanging out in the dugout with all of her other cool friends!

 
It was a great first game for her!  If anyone is in the area, I highly recommend coming to the RF&P fields on Saturday morning at 9:30 and come cheer them on - you will leave with a huge smile on your face - I can promise you that!

No comments: