I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Field Day Fun!

Third grade Field Day, what could be more fun?!?

Last Friday was Zach's field day.  I swear it seems like yesterday he was in Kindergarten and didn't know what to expect.  Now he's a big ham!  They start the field day with this great compilation of  songs and dance moves - he loves it.  He's out there dancing up a storm like he doesn't have a care in the world!  I can usually tell what songs they will be dancing to because he's usually singing them for weeks on end.  Kudos to his gym teacher to get ALL the kids in the school on the black top doing a choreographed dance like that! 


See....ham!

One of the games....Fun Frisbee toss - Go Green Team! :)
 
Aaron got to come by and watch some of the fun - he was just a bit hot with his uniform and vest on standing in the hot sun :)


It was a fun day - I love watching all the kids get to have fun and let loose - school is a lot harder and more challenging than when I was in school - for sure. 

 
Love this boy!
 Next year, 4th grade games!

No comments: