I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

What a great holiday we've had! 

One of the best gifts was having Aaron's parents John and Joan with us....we have been married 12 years and have never spent a Christmas together....


They were here for six days, and thanks to Zach getting the 24 hour stomach bug things did not go quite as planned, but I think it was still a great visit.  My mother in-law and I got to spend the day Christmas Eve making Italian Pizzelle cookies and my best friend Dana spent the evening with us too.

We had a FABULOUS 'Italian Style Fish Feast' with my parents on Christmas Eve and my sister and her husband Shane had an AMAZING feast on Christmas day.  Allie Bean has come down with a pretty nasty head cold was NOT feeling so great so unfortunately we had to cut our visit shorter than we would have liked, but it was a great Christmas day.  And thanks to Allie Bean's Uncle Danny for letting her spend the whole afternoon on his lap :)

Once again Santa was very good to the kids.  Zach has been DYING for an X-Box 360 and Santa delivered.  He also got the coolest gift from our Aunt Helen who saw how much he enjoyed seeing the Wicked play last month....an autographed and framed Wicked poster AND an autographed copy of the book...something he will definitely appreciate in the years to come.  Alex got tons of great gifts, and I'm happy to say, just like her birthday, pretty much all age appropriate....oh, the simple things in life!! :)

Aaron and I were truly blessed to be surrounded by all of our family and SO much love this Christmas.  It was a wonderful, wonderful Christmas.



I hope each and everyone had as magical of a time as we did.  Merry Christmas!!!!!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

So happy Christmas was awesome! Sad I missed seeing Joan:-(

Your kids are so awesome!