I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Some Zach Stuff

Haven't really posted much about Zach with all of Alex's issues so I wanted to post a few quick pictures. 

Right before Alex went in the hospital we went to Macy's so he could mail his letter to Santa....I think it's obvious from the look on his face this will probably be the last picture like this that I get! :)



And I mentioned in one of my last posts that he insisted on sleeping with Alex the night before she went in the hospital.  I love this picture.


He had his very first school play and thankfully we had gotten home from the hospital that day in time for both me and Aaron to be there, and my parents.  They did the play "Really Rosie" and there's an alphabet song in it...he was letter F...




With all of his lung capacity issues right now the doctor has pretty much banned him from sports, which he was pretty bummed about.  He had asked a few times to learn how to play the piano so we started piano lessons with him at the end of September.  I'm proud of how well he's doing!


Here's a little Christmas Cheer from Zach to you :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Pretty fantastic piano playing! Brad and I may need a concert the next time we come over:-)