I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Ok so I'm a little late...but I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We hosted this year, and unfortunately I was not feeling good at all (I have since shared the love with my sister and my dad - sorry guys!) but it was a nice family day nonetheless.

My dad and brother-in-law cutting one of the two turkeys we had


My mom and my mother-in-law Beverly who was in town for the week

My brother, niece, dad and Zach

Thanksgiving day also happened to be my dad's birthday so we celebrated him as well.


Ok, so he had a birthday pie...but he's not a sweets person and this is his favorite pie!

Happy Birthday Dad!!
Sorry to the rest of the family that I did not get pictures of...I'll blame it on the sickness :)


Saturday we had a party to celebrate Alex's birthday. 



I was going to have a Justin Beiber party for her, but we opted for Pinkalicious!

The birthday girl with her favorite man...

Mom and Bev toasting the birthday girl :)

My sister and my niece Abby



Cake time!!!







Bean and Tabitha

Loving her attention from Jennifer!

And her Auntie Dearest!



Then it was present time...this picture makes me laugh, don't know why.

Thank you Aunt Dana for my Justin Beiber poster!!!

Best pedicure set ever from our friends Scott and Leslie!

It was all way too much....she was so exhausted by the time we were doing presents all she wanted to do was go to bed...being 10 is exhausting :)


We have amazing family and friends and we are so thankful for everyone.  We are so lucky to have Alex, because without her we would not have half of the amazing people we have in our lives!


Me and Miss Jennifer

Christy and Harlie


 Some of the boys!


My B.F.F!

 Dana and Mesa

Our best friends the Woodrums!
One of the best parts of her birthday???  For the first time, EVER, she got all age appropriate gifts!!!!  Great day with great people!

No comments: