I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Can it really be that Allie Bean the Beauty Queen is 9 years old today? 



It just doesn't seem possible.  Everyone tells you to enjoy your kids because time flies - and you think, yeah, yeah....but oh it really does! 

What a journey it's been so far.  Yes, it's really hard at times, but I'm so blessed and lucky to be Alex's mom.  I love my job, I love my kids.

I think Alex has had a  GREAT time celebrating.  She LOVES when people sing Happy Birthday to her.  She smiles and gets all excited.  We had a party for her on Sunday and I truly believe she knew exactly what was going on, what the day was all about and loved that everyone who loves her was there just for her.  This morning Aaron and I went to her school with cupcakes and tonight we'll have another celebration for her. 


The Birthday Princess and her Aunt Dana


MeMe and Papa


Very excited about all of her presents!

 The four wonderful women we are so lucky to have in our lives that take the very best care of her. 
Jennifer, Ronica Audretta and Dawn



 These were from her leaving all excited for school this morning.
  

Happy Birthday sweet girl - you are so loved.

4 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Happy birthday Alex! You have an amazing smile. I am glad you enjoyed your party!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy day everyone!!!! What a "big" girl!!!!

Ellen

Jennifer said...

Those pictures of her before school are so cute!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday, Alex! Oh, she is SO photogenic!!! Those are the best pictures of her! I'm sorry we missed the party! So glad to hear that she loved her birthday and all the celebrations!

We miss you!
~Christy