I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for my amazing husband.
I'm thankful for my two beautiful children.
I'm thank for my incredibly loving and supportive family.
I'm thankful for my wonderful friends.
I'm thankful for my job, for a roof over my head and food on my table.
I'm thankful for all of the blessings in my life.

We had a great Thanksgiving at my sister's house with lots of friends and family. Thanks Dana and Shane for hosting and the delicious spread!!



Oh, and I'm so thankful for that amazing husband who gave me an early Christmas present on Thanksgiving day..a new camera!!!



Dana and Shane

My nieces Cameron and MaryGrace

Sisters

Me and Dana

Yep...she loves me!



Sweet Girl

Cameron is so great with Alex

Beans and her Papa - love this picture

What's Thanksgiving without a little football?  Jonah and Zach

My Mom and Mother-in-law

Happy Birthday Papa!
Alex showing Jennifer how thankful she is for her!

1 comment:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love all your pictures. You can feel the love just looking at them. :)