I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I have so much blogging to catch up on, but for now, I'll just post the pictures from Halloween.

My little candy corn witch and her Daddy...

Grandma and Grandpa were in town visiting from Rochester and Grandpa made sure that he took Alex to all the houses so that she got her fair share of candy!


Sorry the pictures are a little "grainy".  My camera broke, which I'm so not happy about considering it's fairly new and I LOVE to take pictures!

Zach was Harry Potter and he made out like a bandit - he could barely carry his bag back to the house it was so heavy!

That's all for now - hopefully I'll have time to blog and catch up in the next few days.

3 comments:

Happy walker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...

Great costumes! You are so much better about posting pictures. I haven't uploaded my pics off the camera yet! The kids didn't cooperate with pictures anyway, which might explain my laziness.

Jennifer said...

They both looked so cute! I'm so glad they had such a great time!