I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Thankful

I'm thankful for my health.
I'm thankful for my husband who loves and supports me no matter what.
I'm thankful for my daughter who has taught me so much about myself, but perhaps most importantly that love needs no words.
I'm thankful for my son who has a voice and who fills my heart with more joy than it can hold.
I'm thankful for my family who supports and blesses me in too many ways to count. For rejoicing with me when times are good and for consoling me when they're not.
I'm thankful for my friends that support and lift me up when I'm down and for always being there for me.
I'm thankful that I live in a free country and for the men and women who fight and sacrifice to give me that right.
I'm thankful to God for blessing me with all of these things.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: