I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Monday, November 2, 2009

More H1N1

Poor Zach has the flu now. He woke up not feeling so great on Saturday and as the day wore on his fever was 103 and he was absolutely miserable. He kept having terrible headaches and said his throat hurt, so we took him to the after hours Kid Med clinic. You can always tell by his pitiful little face when he's really sick.



By the time we got back it was almost seven and Alex had already fallen asleep - so no cute Halloween costume pictures to post :(

Zach was completely devastated about not being able to go trick-or-treating. He has literally been counting down the days and cried and cried the whole way home. I was heartbroken for him, so right or wrong, I dressed him up and let Aaron take him to just a few houses. He was so happy and fell promptly asleep right after he got back.

He's still running a temp and is on day two of Tami-Flu, so hopefully he'll be feeling better very soon. And once again, just praying that Alex doesn't pick it up. Zach woke up this morning and said I really can't wait till I can kiss my sissy again...he's totally quarantined from her at the moment!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Poor kid! That face is just pitiful! What a crummy Halloween for him! I hope that Tami-flu works super fast and he's back on his feet in no time.

Hugs!
~Christy