I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

First and foremost I want to wish my mom, Aaron's mom and step mom a very happy Mother's Day. All three of these ladies are exceptional women who have such a positive influence on our lives. To my mom - you are my rock. You are always there for me, encouraging me and supporting me. When anything happens, you are the first person I call or turn to - you're not just my mom, but my friend. I love you very much mom - thank you for everything.


I heard a song the other day and it made me think of my kids and what a great a message for them from me. If you follow my blog, you know that I LOVE pictures...one of the problems is I'm always taking the pictures so I'm not usually in them! I went through some pictures from the last two years and found some of me and the kids and made this video for them - it's my Mother's Day present to myself!


3 comments:

becky hartman said...

Made me cry. What a beautiful mama and her beautiful kiddos... Happy Mother's Day!

Stacey Hasse said...

Great pictures!! I had to mute the music because that song gets me. I hope you have a wonderful mother's day!!

Anonymous said...

How can you ALWAYS make me cry! Love to you all ~ Ellen