I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Monday, May 9, 2011

More Episodes

Unfortunately, Alex had a seizure again at school today and another one tonight.  The one tonight was scary.  It lasted about 2 minutes, and she was clenching her mouth and biting down so hard that she actually lost a tooth.  When I saw the blood I thought she had bit through her tongue.  

The neurologist called a little while ago and he is putting her back on seizure medicine.  I'm so sad, all I've done is cried.   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you, Alex, & family. I'm so sorry the seizures are reoccurring. I pray for healing & continued strength. Hugs to you.

Christy said...

I'm so sorry Donna. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awwww Donna. I am so sorry. I'm thinking of you all and keeping you in my prayers. Love to the family.

Kasha