I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

So I'm a week behind, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  We had a great time at home with friends and the kids.  I know I've said it before, but one of our biggest blessings is the friends we have in our lives.  The friendship, support and love is second to none.



Zach and his best buddy Sean

Silly Boys!


Me and Noreen

The guys and their boys!

The girls!

The girls and their boys!

Lee

Leslie


Leslie and Scott

Sheila and Lee


I have to say that 2010 was a good year for Alex.  It was by far the healthiest she has ever been, for the first time there were no hospitalizations for her!!  Her eating by mouth is completely where we want it to be, she is up to 5 oz. per squeeze bottle feeding and she's made huge gains cognitively.  I couldn't ask for more.  I hope 2011 is just as promising for her, I'm excited to see what this year has in store for all of us.

I hope each of you have a blessed, happy and healthy new year.  Thank you for taking your time to check in on our blog and sharing our crazy life with us!

No comments: