I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Christmas Celebration

Since school was closed yesterday for 'inclement weather', and we got nothing, I thought I would post pictures of Zach when we actually got some snow! :)  It's very hard for Aaron and I, who grew up in New York and went to school in blizzards, to get accustomed to the crazy school closings here when there is little, and in some recent cases, NO snow!



After Christmas we had our Christmas celebration with Jennifer and Brad, our other 'adopted family' as Jennifer likes to say.  Zach absolutely adores Brad.  Brad is usually completely exhausted after about an hour with Zach because he plays any and everything with him.  I wish we could really adopt them and move them in with us, they're both absolutely wonderful! :)




Brad and Zach both love Nerf stuff, and Zach actually picked Brad's present out all by himself...obviously great minds thought alike!


Alex is very much into baby dolls recently.  She picks them up and kisses them or holds them very tightly to herself.  Here she is kissing her new doll from Jennifer.


Books are her other obsession!




So lucky to have such great people who love our kids so much!

No comments: