I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

It Had To Go

I got home from work yesterday and Alex had pulled her pony tail out and had drooled all in her hair.  Her hair is very thick - it's beautiful, but man is it a chore!


We've donated her hair in the past to Wigs for Kids, but I couldn't take it anymore, I put her in the car and drove straight to the Hair Cuttery! 





I think she likes it!!!


Soooo much better!



5 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

She looks adorable! What a fresh cute haircut. We have been debating cutting Emily's hair, especially now that she has to wear a seizure helmet at school. How long does it have to be to donate it?

Christy said...

I love Alex's hair short! It is so cute! And I couldn't agree more with how yucky the long hair gets. Harlie's would get so gross!!! No more!

Donna said...

Here's a link to Pantene's Wigs For Kids site - the minimum is 8 inches.

http://www.pantene.com/en-US/beautiful-lengths-cause/Pages/hair-donation-requirements.aspx

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how much older she looks with the short hair! So Adorable(with a capital 'A')!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! She does look so much more mature! Ellen P