I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fun at PT!

Quick video of Alex at physical therapy. Her therapist Shannon and Miss Sandra make it so fun for her....seriously, she (or I) couldn't ask for a better team to be working with her. They motivate her so much and have such patience! I will always remember Shannon crawling on the floor with Alex in her walker while she was eight months pregnant, belly dragging on the floor...Shannon, you make me sweat watching you and I hope you know how much we appreciate you!!!!!

Clearly she was playing a game with them here! :)

Oh - Alex got her 9 week progress report sent home from school today..."Alex continues to make progress in all areas, especially on her choice making goal. Great work!! :) Yeay Alex! :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

How adorable! She looks like she is doing really well! Go Alex!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Allie Bean!! Such a cute video!