I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Drum Roll Please!!!!


We FINALLY have our wheel chair van!!!  I cannot tell you what a HUGE difference this has made in our life!!!!!!!





It is so much easier to take Alex out now.  And as much as I hate to admit it, there were lots of times before where I know she would have loved to have gone with me on errands or other outings, but I left her home because the thought of the struggle of getting her in and out of the car, and her chair in and out of the car was just just too much to deal with.  I am so happy to say that has changed 100% and I LOVE taking her out in the van....and she LOVES to ride in the van!!




We are so extremely thankful for this van.  We are so incredibly blessed to have it, it truly is life changing and we cannot thank you enough...you know who you are!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

You are very welcome. Just kidding! That's totally awesome and I just love seeing Alex's smiling face in it!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! too cool! Ellen