I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Easter!

Well, I'm over a week late but I hope everyone had a happy Easter!
 
Saturday evening we colored eggs at our friends Barry and Sarah's house. 
 
Jane definitely made coloring eggs fun!

Especially since Zach and Alex just wanted to be boys!



Alex was intrigued for a minute or two :)

 
The Easter bunny made an appearance and I think the kids did ok!

I will say I really felt like a tiny bit of the magic was gone for Zach this year and it really made me sad that he's growing up and I have no more babies :(
 


He did humor me and looked for hidden eggs :)


Alex was more interested in her basket!


 
Nothing like a selfie on the way to church :)

 We went to my parents house for dinner.  Kind of bitter sweet as they just put their house on the market so this was probably the last big holiday meal at their house. 

Zach and Alex with their cousin Emily

Zach and Emily

My sister and her mother-in-law Pam

Dana and Shane

 
My brother and my very soon to be sister-in-law Twila!!
 
Siblings!

Leslie and Pam - I know Les, you want the 8 x 10 :)

 
Mom and her friend Meg
 
My niece Abby and Zach
 
Abby and her boyfriend Jeff
 
Me and my little love :)
 
I guess maybe I should post a picture of Aaron from the day....
;)
 
MeMe and Papa with their grand kids :)

 
And, of course, there has to be a picture of Alex and her Papa!
I
It was a great family day with a delicious meal and great company, as usual.

No comments: