I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Friday, September 20, 2013

HAD to Share!!

Last night was Back to School night.  When we got to Zach's desk there was this picture and three paragraphs about himself.  As soon as I started to read it I was smiling, then I was crying.  There are no words to describe my love for this kid!


It says this:

Me
By Zach Hayes
 
Have you ever wanted to know what other people's lives are like?  Read on and I'll tell you about mine.  My name is Zach.  I am nine years old.  On July 28th I will be ten years old.  I have sort of brownish hair color.  I have hazel blue eyes.  I am sort of short but I am like medium height.  And same about my weight.
 
My name is Zach and I have the most awesome family ever.  Let me start off with my sister.  I have the greatest sister in the whole world.  She is so smart considering what she has.  I lover her so much and I love having her in our family.  The next person I want to talk about is my mom.  I lover her so much what doesn't she do she cooks for me she serves it to me.  I lover her so much.  I love my dad so much he is my favorite guy ever!  He takes me hunting, but that's not all.  I have a really fun dog.  He is a Lopsa Opsa, he is the greatest.  I also have the worlds greatest cat!
 
I like hunting, basketball, fishing, hockey, football and biking.  I kind of like oysters, but I really LOVE bacon!  I do not like Justin Bieber, nor One Direction, Big Time Rush or black widows!  I do like dogs and cats.  I also don't like sharks, but I still go in the ocean.  I love tacos and I absolutely adore pancakes.  I do not like going to bed.  Those are my likes and dislikes!
 
As you can see I love my family.  I have the best life in the universe.  I love my life.
 
 
SNIFF!   That is SUCH a keeper, I can't wait for it to come home. I may just have to have frame it.  One of those moments where you think to yourself, ok, I must be doing something right!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh, you are SO doing something right. Absolutely love this.

Good job, Mama!
Christy xo

Anonymous said...

Thats SO Beautiful, Donna. What a JOY.<3 Bless His Heart, and All Of You. <3 Love, Your Cousin, Denise <3
XOXOX :)