I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back To School!!

Well, yesterday was Alex's very last first day of elementary school.  My big girl is a FIFTH grader and will be graduating this year. 


It really does seem like just yesterday we were nervous first time parents sending her of to Kindergarten and this time next year she will be in middle school.  Wow. 


She was, of course, VERY happy to see that big yellow box show back up!


She followed the bus with her eyes from the time it turned the corner until it stopped in front of the house!

Zach was very excited to get up and get his first day of fourth grade started.  He was up way before the alarm and was ready to go way before it was time.



He couldn't wait to leave!  We walked to school together and talked about what a great year it's going to be.  He has two awesome teachers this year and I just know it's going to be a great year for him!

 

1 comment:

lynne said...

I kinda got teary eyed with the bus pic! :)