I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Round 3!

Yesterday was round 3 - and the last round of casting!  Yippee!!  Both legs are now at a -12!  It's been a slow process since we had to bi-valve the casts, but it's progress - and her legs looked so nice and straight!
 
She's an old pro at this now.


She wasn't phased one bit.

She was actually cracking us all up with how chill she was with her arms behind her head just chilling out and watching what they were doing.  This is the biggest stretch so far so we'll see how she does with them today.
 

 
When we were leaving Children's Hospital yesterday I opened the door to the van to start loading her up and when I turned back around the sight of her just had me giggling.  She was definitely a sight!
 

No comments: