I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Zach Brag!

Zach finished up the swim team season this week.  He did an awesome job this year - he ribboned in almost every event he swam.  He had so much fun this season he informed me yesterday he wants to swim year round.


He also made qualifying times for the Division Championships in three different strokes - breast, back and butterfly and he particpated in the Champs events on Thursday and Friday of this week.  I couldn't make it on Thursday so a big huge thank you to Ms. Dana for taking him for me and allowing him to participate.  He was so excited that he was picked to go - he said he knew it wasn't, but it felt he was at the Olympics! :)


Ribbons are awarded for places 1-8 and Zach ribboned in the back stroke - which is actually his worst stroke.

Way to go Zach - we are SO proud of you!!!

No comments: