I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Friday, April 26, 2013

A Brag On My Boys!

Last Tuesday night we went to the Division of Police's Spring Awards Ceremony where Aaron received two awards.  His division received a certificate of merit as a group and Aaron himself received the Leslie T. Sheppard Award.  The Leslie T. Sheppard Award is presented to employees who made significant contributions to the Division or to the safety of the citizens of the County, or enhanced the Division's image within the County.  Aaron works really hard so I'm so proud of him.


My two guys!
 
 
On Thursday night Zach had the 3rd grade Harmonica concert.  Oh my gosh they were SO cute!!!  They did such a great job playing Ode to Joy, the themes from Star Wars and Build Me Up Butter Cup.  Zach's been singing Build Me Up Butter Cup for weeks now - still is.  I love hearing him sing it.

So handsome.  And for the record....no more clip on ties!

 

No comments: