I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  We enjoyed a great day with the family. 

The night before we colored our Easter eggs...an activity Alex LOVED last year.  This year she enjoyed it for a few minutes...

 






...but then she was over it and wanted no part of sitting at the table with us while we finished.  Aaron had to work so Zach and I finished the eggs and had fun decorating our little monsters :)




I'm still debating if I should put in black and white a conversation Zach and I had that night - let's just say I will NOT be winning any mother of the year awards any time soon.  I'll just leave it at that!

He was super excited about his basket though...

Allie Bean's basket....




We did our Easter egg hunt around the house and then got ready to head out to church.

I LOVE this picture :) 

After church we headed back to MeMe and Papa's house.  And of course, we took a bunch of pictures ;)


Me and Mom
My two boys...

Is he handsome or what?!? 

My Love <3

For the first time in 30+ years my dad shaved off his mustache.  Alex DID NOT recognize him.  It took her quite a long time to figure out it was really him.  When she first saw him and he talked to her she kept looking away from him like "who the heck are you?!?"... But after an hour so it was back to staring at him the same way she always does - mustache or no mustache.




After that we headed to my sister's house for dinner. 

Zach and my niece Emily

My nieces Cameron, MaryGrace and Abby

Kari and Steven

Pam and Leslie

Mom and Dad

Me, my brother Danny and my sister Dana

Aaron, Me, Dad, Mom, Dana and Shane

A great day with family.

No comments: