I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Way to Go Zach!!!

A few posts back I posted about the project Zach did for school on Diversity and the photos he took of Alex. He came in second place!! Way to go Zach, we are all so so proud of you!!

On Sunday there was an awards celebration and he was so excited. My parents came and he thought it was so great the day was about him. My parents even bought him a card and a present :)




Does he look happy or what?!?

 
Anxiously waiting for his name to be called!
 


Receiving his certificate and award!


Of course all Alex cared about was that her beloved Papa was there :)


One Proud Daddy :)






This was the closest we came to getting a family picture

And of course, heaven forbid she take her eyes off her Papa for a picture!



Awesome job Zach - Alex is very lucky to have such a great brother that loves her the way you do. 

1 comment:

Miss Katie said...

Zach is such an awesome kid! You and Aaron have done such a great job raising both of your children and it really shows! This is so awesome! Zach is going to change the world