I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I started feeling human again on Sunday and wanted to do something fun with the kids.  We decided to go look for pumpkins so we could carve some for Halloween.  Let's just say pumpkins the day before Halloween were NOT easy to find!  After multiple stops, we finally got two pumpkins.

Alex had a field trip at school a few weeks before and they went and got pumpkins and when they got back to the classroom they carved a pumpkin and let the kids feel all the 'ooey gooey' stuff inside the pumpkin.  So when I sat her at the table with the pumpkin in front of her she got ALL excited and kept grabbing the pumpkin towards her like "let me at all the stuff"...it was pretty cute if I do say so myself :)





She was very patient waiting for Aaron to cut it :)



And WAS SUPER excited to finally get in there :)

Zach wanted no help!


Definitely a fun family project.

The end result!


We had a few of our friends over to Trick-Or-Treat with...

Our friend's Mesa and George's daughters...

The cute Pirate and Wednesday from the Adam's Family!


My friend Dana and her son Jonah...the funniest gym coach...ever...


Tabatha and her son Micah...with Zach...the two Ninjas...


And of course, my sweet "Groovy Girl"!









A little Halloween Love between Tabitha and Alex...




Alex's first house...Trick-Or-Treat!



And about 15 minutes after we left the house, it started raining...bummer!

Tabitha took Alex home to get her ready for bed but the boys didn't care it was raining and kept on going.

They were so funny when they got back...dumped out all of their loot and then began the "I'll trade you one...for....

I think everyone had a fun time!

No comments: