I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Swim Team

Last week wrapped up the season's swim team for Zach.  He did so well this summer and we're so proud of him!  He shaved over 50 seconds off his time on record from last season (granted, he only swam in on meet, but still!) 

This is how he typically is at a swim meet:


And this is how he was at the very last meet:


He had a pretty bad ear and eye infection all that week and he still wasn't feeling all that great.  But he swam like a champ and had his best time of 30.11 seconds (His time last year was 1:23:58!)


Pictures from the meet - organized chaos at its finest!




Saturday night was the awards banquet and he was thrilled to get a trophy!



Way to go Zach!  Looking forward to next summer!

No comments: