I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Zach!

Seven years ago today....time really does fly.



He had a great day - according to him he wanted to know if birthday's are always fabulous, because for as long as he can remember his birthday's have been fabulous.  Nice to get some positive feedback there. :)

His day started with a scavenger hunt and clues to find his presents.  Off to the pool for the day and ended it with a family dinner at his and my favorite "date night" restaurant with my parents and my niece, Emily.  Pictures of his day to follow.

From day one Zach has been an easy child.  He is sweet, caring, generous, smart, funny and full of love. Whenever something good happens he says that his heart is happy.  Thank you Zachary for making me so heart happy.  You truly bring sunshine to my days and you bring so much joy to our lives each and every day.  I love you beyond words buddy.

No comments: