I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Brad Viar!

Saturday was the BIG day!!!  Brad and Jennifer are now Mr. and Mrs.!!!  It was a BEAUTIFUL day!  (HOT, but beautiful!)

Of course I have a million pictures, and I'll be creating a video, but here are a bunch of pictures from the day.  Jennifer was a BEAUTIFUL bride.  Every time I looked at her she had the biggest smile on her face and it was so obvious how happy Brad makes her. 



The beautiful bride!

Jennifer and her dad...look at that smile!

The vows


Mr. and Mrs.!


Again....her smile!


Alex did a great job (minus one huge melt-down about 10 minutes before the ceremony!) 

In the bridal suite waiting to get dressed

All dressed and ready to go!


What do you think Daddy?!?

Hanging with Papa right before the ceremony

And a kiss for good luck!


Time to walk down the aisle with Daddy




She really did a great job during the ceremony watching and taking it all in...a few little squeals here and there just to make sure Jennifer knew she was really excited for her!




Heading back down the aisle


My in-laws drove all the way from Rochester, NY to see Alex in the wedding



  




Pictures with all of the bridesmaids

Jennifer and my Dad

...and with Mom

...and us!

We changed Alex a little after the ceremony was over so that she would be a little cooler so there a lot of pictures of her not in her dress...


Waiting for the bouquet toss

She was quite the dancing queen...she danced with me, her Papa, the groom...

...and her brother

 


One of my favorite parts of the night was Alex dancing with her Daddy.  She smiled almost the entire time they danced, kissed him and just totally enjoyed herself.



Congratulations again Jennifer and Brad.  It was a great day with memories that will last a lifetime.  We can't thank you enough for letting our family be such a part of your special day!!

4 comments:

Lisa.renee said...

It was a beautiful day and Alex was a big part of making it sooo special. We love you guys!! Buffie

Anonymous said...

she looked beautiful and so did you!!

Christy said...

Love the pictures! It looks like it was a great day with lots of smiles! And I love your dress, too!

And a beautiful video! Brought tears to my eyes.

xo,
Christy

Miss Katie said...

How beautiful!!! Jennifer is such a wonderful woman. Alex is so lucky to have her!!! Alex looked beautiful (and so did you)!!!