I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

We Are On Our Way!

We loaded up the RV this morning and hit the road for our trip to Niagara Falls for Alex's benefit!!


Alex loves it. A little blurry, but this is her when we first loaded her up




This is TOTALLY the way to travel!!  The kids are all doing their own thing, Aaron and Jerry are in the front driving and singing on the top of their lungs, Alex is laying down right now chilling out and we're all really, really enjoying this experience!!  We have enough food for about a month and haven't had to stop for anything but gas.




We are about three hours away - I'm so excited!!

No comments: