I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Uncle Louie

My last post about Niagara Falls, so I saved the best for last. 



Uncle Louie....probably the most loving, kind, big-hearted, unselfish, hard working person we know.  He started planning Alex's benefit last June and has literally put in hundreds of hours of his already busy time planning an amazing evening for our family.  For most of the night he spent it behind the scenes, in the kitchen cooking for everyone, never looking for a thank you or any kind of glory for all of his hard work.  We love you Uncle Louie, you are Alex's hero and we are so grateful for you and all that you have done. 

 
Friday night Uncle Louie hosted a dinner at his restaurant, the Como for the family and our friends.  Amazing food and a wonderful night.

Alex and the love of her life...my dad


Seriously, can you not feel the love?!?

My cousin Christine and my sister, Dana

My brother-in-law Ryan and my mother-in-law Beverly

Cousins Jeff and April

Cousins Nick and Lynda

Beverly, my dad and my God Mother, Aunt Grace

My funny and crazy Uncle Mike and my Mom

Uncle Louie's better half, Aunt Barbara and Alex

Cousins!

The whole crew!


Another fabulous night in our great weekend with amazing family and friends.

No comments: