I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oh, The Drama!

Well, not really - but kind of, but not really! :)

It's been almost a YEAR since Zach lost his two bottom teeth.  Is it me, or does that seem like a long time?!? Anyway, his top two are/have been really loose for a while now, but he's been SO DRAMATIC about the tooth coming out and would not let Aaron or I anywhere near his mouth to try and get it out. His teacher even commented when I picked him up today that she really hoped that tooth would come out.  It's literally been hanging on for over a week and the things he could do with that tooth were just comical!  For almost two weeks this has been the nightly routine of sitting on the sink and staring at the tooth and trying to pull it out.  For some reason, he was freaked out about this tooth!








Last night I noticed the tooth looked like it was changing color and I told him that tonight was the night, it had to come out!  He fought me (literally) tooth and nail and would not let me near him...I even tried sitting on him!  Notice how happy we are not looking!

 


But, FINALLY!!!!! 



Can't wait for the next one to fall out (and can only hope this one does not take weeks as well!)  I love the toothless look! :)

Oh, and for some reason Zach had decided that he had an attachment to the tooth and did NOT want the tooth fairy to take his tooth so he wrote the following letter:


P.S. you can leave the money?!?  He is so funny.  Unfortunately the tooth fairy was very tired and fell asleep before she was able to write back to him! :)

No comments: