I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Walker!

After the last post showing how difficult it is to use Alex's walker, I'm THRILLED to say that we had an appointment yesterday to look at a new type of walker - and I LOVE it!!!  It is going to make my life at home with her therapy SO MUCH EASIER!!!!!!!!!!  

Here she is trying it out - sorry the video is sideways - I was so excited I forgot to turn the camera around, LOL!! :)



 





The other really exciting thing my girlfriend pointed out to me is that now Alex will literally be able to walk down the aisle for Jennifer's wedding....so exciting!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! That looks so awesome! AND it will be so much easier for you to do at home too! Very exciting.

Christy said...

That looks much better! So, so exciting!!!