I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh Boy...

What a week...I took both kids to the doctor on Monday - end result they said was Alex had a bad head cold and Zach's problems were all related to his allergies. Wednesday I picked Zach up from camp and he was running a relay race. We got in the car and he was coughing a deep 'barking' cough...by the time we got home his breathing was incredibly fast so I started breathing treatments with his nebulizer - by 9:00 that night his fever was 102. I had to wake him up several times Wednesday night because of his breathing for treatments. I had him sleep in my bed and his wheezing literally woke me up. I stayed home with him yesterday and we just had a real low key day. I got up this morning and went to work out and he was sleeping - when I got home and started to get ready for work he ran into the bathroom and started vomiting. Ughhh - clearly not allergies as originally thought. Alex is still not over her cold either, but she's as happy as can be, so that's 'good'! Aaron and I were supposed to head out of town for the night, so obviously that's cancelled...should be a real 'fun' weekend! I just hope he feels better soon - I hate seeing him so pitiful. :(

No comments: