I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How I Spent My Saturday...

I LOVE, LOVE the fact that Alex is eating by mouth - and she is up to 14-16 ounces of food PER MEAL!!!  She's also drinking 2-4 ounces of pediasure, PER MEAL!  It's such a huge accomplishment for her and I love that I get to control what she's eating...BUT - man is it A LOT of work prepping her meals!  I spent the entire day Saturday cooking and blending.  I started at 9:00AM, and minus a trip to the grocery store, I didn't finish until almost 7PM.  I should have taken a picture of what my kitchen looked like by the time I was done!

So here's what two weeks worth of breakfast and one week worth of lunch and dinner look like!

 

1 comment:

Christy said...

Holy Moly! That's crazy. You're awesome. And she's eating 14-16 ounces PER FEEDING!? That's incredible! Go Alex! She ought be gaining some good weight now.