I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Zachary!

So hard to believe my baby boy is six years old today. He and Aaron flew to New York yesterday to visit Aaron's family and I am really, really missing him, especially today. I just watched the video I made for him last year and it's amazing how much he's changed in just a year. Zach's name means "God Remembered" and with all of the issues and realizations we were facing with Alex at the time, the fertility drugs I had to take to get pregnant with her, Aaron and I had decided our hands were full and we were likely done. But God certainly had other plans for us. Zachary is my joy, my heart. He is sweet and funny and loving and compassionate and I just can't imagine my life without him. I always tell him he makes my heart happy, and that's just the simplest way to put it. Happy Birthday sweet boy - I don't have the words to describe how much I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zachary is a gift, a joy and a blessing to us all. Happy 6th birthday little buddy. MeMe&PaPa

Anonymous said...

He is an incredible person ~ Happy bday Zach!!!! Ellen P