I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Grandma D

Wow, I have so much blogging to catch up on, but for now, a quick post.

I just got back from New York from saying good-bye to my
grandmother. She passed away on Friday and her burial was today - it was a beautiful service and commemoration of her life. She was 95 years old and she is going to be missed.

We love you Grandma and we will miss you, I know how much you loved Alex - thank you for praying for her every day - I know you'll be watching over her.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm sorry to read about her passing. Sweet post, Donna. And great picture. I hope you and your parents are doing okay.

Much love,
Christy