I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Zach's First Swim Meet!

Zach had his first swim meet on Sunday afternoon. He swam the 25m Freestyle Event and we are SO proud of him!! It was really tough for him to swim the entire length of the pool without stopping but he pushed through it, didn't give up and made it across. Not too bad considering he only had four days of practice before the first meet. Here's a video from his meet. Way to go Zach!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are soooooooooooooo proud of him!!! That is hard to finish without stopping and touching the floor. Give him a HUGE squeeze from us.

Sherri and Jenni