I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Last Day Of School

It's so hard for me to believe that school is over already...this year truly went by very fast. Zach completed Kindergarten, which is also really hard to believe. He's SO excited to be a big first grader now, I of course, have mixed emotions! Zach started summer camp today and is really looking for to that new adventure. Alex I fear is going to get really depressed in about a week or two. There are few things she enjoys more than getting on that bus every morning. I wanted to do a comparision of the kids on their first day of school and then their last...

Alex on her first day...



And her last...

Zach's first...

And last...


My big first grader!


Here's to the start of a great summer!

No comments: