I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Monday, March 1, 2010

2010 Angelman Syndrome Walk-A-Thon

The 2010 Angelman Syndrome Walk-A-Thon is going to be on May 15, 2010 in Washington DC and we are SO excited to once again be participants in this awesome event. If anyone would like to be a part of Team Allie Bean, please let me know - I promise you it will be an experience you wont forget! Here is the link to our fundraising page if you would like to sponsor Alex in the walk, or if you would like more information on Angelman Syndrome or would like to know how to participate in the walk.

www.angelman.org/teamalliebean

If you have not seen it before, here is a video from the 2009 walk.

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

Whoo hoo! Go, Team Allie Bean!