I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Snow Funny!"

Yesterday Zach and my girlfriend's son Jonah were outside building snowmen. The boys decided they would each make their own rather than building one together. I looked out the window and saw that they were almost done 'building' so I got some carrots for the noses and then grabbed some left over milk dud boxes from Halloween and told them they could use those for the eyes and mouths. Guess Zach took me pretty literally - here's his snowman. Have to say I got a really, really good laugh!! :)




2 comments:

Christy said...

I can't believe you have left over candy from Halloween. And chocolate at that!

And cute snowman. I think that's how I look when it's Halloween! HA!

Anonymous said...

that is the best dang snowman ever!! it kills me every time I look at it.