I thought I would have to teach my daughter about the world; turns out I have to teach the world about her. They see a girl who doesn't speak,
I see a miracle who doesn't need words.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

14 inches so far and it's still snowing! I don't think I have to say how excited Zach is!!! When we woke up this morning it looked so beautiful and peaceful outside.


Even our screen porch had about 2 inches this morning.


At 9:30 this morning Zach's friend, (well, according to her she's going to marry him someday!) Abby, came calling for him just as he was already heading out the door. They had so much fun falling, making snow angels and eating (yes eating!) the snow...









Aaron and Abby's dad Jason were gearing up to have their own fun on the four wheelers and the kids couldn't wait for their rides!






With that much snow it was nearly impossible to get Alex's wheel chair outside, so I did what I did last year the one and only time it snowed...I brought it inside to her!


All she wanted to do at first was eat it!



Then she started putting her hands all in it and flinging it all around!







Clearly she had fun!

Zach has literally been outside all day. He keeps saying he can't remember the last time it snowed this much and my favorite comment while he was eating lunch was this was the best day of his life....ever! Oh to be 5 again! :)

No comments: